Arya + Jaqen (White & Black) ~ Faceless Men
30 Days of ASOIAF ~ Day 10 : Favorite Bastard | Gendry
While I do prefer the bad-ass that is Jon Snow in the books, sometimes I am ruled by my ovaries…therefore Gendry.
30 Days of ASOIAF ~ Day 08 : Most Exciting POV | Tyrion Lannister
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
30 Days of ASOIAF ~ Day 05 : Favorite Motto | Ours is the Fury
“Robert was the true steel. Stannis is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He’ll break before he bends. And Renly, that one, he’s copper, bright and shiny, pretty to look at but not worth all that much at the end of the day.”
-Donal Noyce, A Clash of Kings
Shout out to the lesser house of the vale, House Plumm, because their motto is essentially, “Come at me Bro”.
30 Days of ASOIAF ~
Day 04 : Character you grew to LOVE that was previously hated | Roose Bolton
“Roose has no feelings, you see. Those leeches that he loves so well sucked all the passions out of him years ago. He does not love, he does not hate, he does not grieve. This is a game to him, mildly diverting. Some men hunt, some hawk, some tumble dice. Roose plays with men. You and me, these Freys, Lord Manderly, his plump new wife, even his bastard, we are but his playthings.”
I wouldn’t say I love the character, but it’s definitely been an emotional roller-coaster with this dude. It doesn’t help that Michael McElhatton does a brilliant job portraying Roose. I just have mad respect for the guy. Everyone is his bitch and he plays them like a fucking chess game.
I thought I hated you Roose, especially after what you did, but now I know that I just fear you.
Seriously though, fck you Lord Bolton give me a hug.
A Storm of Swords Major Event
The Mountain VS. The Red Viper
30 Days of ASOIAF ~ Day 02 : Character you feel the need to defend | Sansa Stark
This poor girl. I used to think she was so boring (which, let’s be honest, she was in the beginning) but I think of Sansa as one of the most resilient characters now. It would be so easy to just end it all, but she keeps on fighting.
30 Days of ASOIAF ~ Day 01 : Favorite Location | Riverrun (The Riverlands)
In terms of beauty (in my mind). I would love to live in a small house on a river surrounded by open fields.
via jonquille: (changed a few things)
- favorite location
- character you feel the need to defend
- a scene you want to see on the show
- character you grew to love that you previously hated/were indifferent to
- favorite house motto
- characters you wish would interact
- top 5 favorite characters
- most exciting pov (from one book or the entire series)
- scariest creature
- favorite bastard
- outfit or costume you think a character should wear
- best player at the game of thrones
- most powerful lines
- song lyric that makes you think of an event/scene or character
- house or group you’d want to be part of
- favorite non-westerosi nation
- faith you’d worship
- favorite story from the history or founding of a house
- most moving moment
- best soldier/warrior
- character most in need of a break (from the plot or the fans)
- most accurately portrayed character on the show
- funniest moment
- favorite memory shared by any character
- favorite plot twist
- lines you wish hadn’t been cut from the show
- favorite character
- most lamented death
- which king (or queen) you’d bend the knee to
- your headcanon endgame